This policy is valid beginning 1 January 2010.
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by Trish Anderson. For questions about this blog, please contact trish AT joyfulheartblog DOT com (replace the word AT with @ and DOT with . ~ also remove all spaces).
This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
This blog does engage in affiliate marketing
This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. I believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. As the owner of this blog, I may be compensated to provide my opinion on books, products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though I may receive compensation for certain posts or advertisements, I will always provide honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products.
The views and opinions expressed on this blog belong purely and solely to me. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
- I do not accept Pay-for-Post
- I do not receive payment for reviews or giveaways. I do receive free products and state it clearly in each post.
- I do not receive payment for content on Twitter.
- I do not and will not share or sell contact information for any purpose.
- I do accept payment for sponsorships in the form of image and text ads. All payments are made to this blog’s owner and are reported on the proper state and federal tax forms.
To get your own disclosure policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org